Meet the Team
Dr. Ginger Stagg
My goal is to create a positive dental experience for each and every child while giving them the tools to maintain a healthy smile. As a parent, I realize that every child and family is different, and I strive to work with your family to provide the tools you need to create and continue to grow excellent oral habits.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Texas School of Dentistry
- Residency, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Houston Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Texas Dental Association
- South Western Society of Pediatric Dentistry
When I am not at work, I love spending time with my family. I have been blessed with a loving husband, as well as two great kids. They make my world go around. We love to travel, swim, hike and play games. We also love taking our dog, Ruxin, on walks.
I enjoy volunteering at my Church, as well as training and participating in triathlons and marathons.
I enjoy a turtle-y awesome day at the beach! My hobbies include surfing and flossing!
I have been in the dental field for close to 10 years and am still going strong. My favorite past time is camping with my husband and children. Things that make me smile: mermaids, pizza, fun socks, and happy, healthy little smiles!
I have been a registered Dental Assistant since 2013. I adore working with children to create a fun and relaxing experience for them. "A happy heart makes the face cheerful!" Proverbs (15:13)